Click to Download Additional Info: =========================
TFC Map Spec Sheet
Title : On a Wire (Trenches) (TFC)
Filename : owiretfc.bsp
Author : Dr Funk (AKA Adlerstreik, Bouden Boch)
Other lvls by author : Flood the Fool, Crush the Clown,
On a Wire, Operation Nightwire.
Email address : [email protected]
Home page : http://www.cgocable.net/~drfunk/
Additional Credits to : All the beta testers that helped out:
The WW2 Picture Archive:
Map Description : 2 Bases facing each other, with obstacles.
Map Objective : Capture the enemy flag.
Scoring Information : 10 Points per capture.
Number of Teams : 2
Recommended # of Players: 16
New Textures : Yes, Canadian Flag, and Nazi Swastika Flag.
New Sounds : No.
Base : On a Wire (Trenches) Deathmatch map source.
Editor(s) used : Worldcraft 2.1
Compile Machine : P2/266 128MB RAM.
Compile time : 2 Hours.
Note: The changes from the original On a Wire to this one are as follows:
- Made Respawn rooms; including WW2 Photos.
- Created German resupply tent.
- took out one german MG Bunker.
- Added Flags.
- Added more features to Canadian (Allied) HQ centre, now more heavily
- Added more mines to the German side. (2 Added; new Mine Warning sign)
- Changed German class names from English. to German (roughly translated)
- doubled air strike delay (Now 20 time units, instead of 10)
- New ladder to get out of the Allied trenches (This REALLY helped)
- New, less laggy model of a vickers gun in place of the old MG Guns.
- Useless brushes deleted, unneeded entities deleted, map is more smooth.
Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels.
You MUST NOT distribute this level UNLESS you INCLUDE THIS FILE WITH
NO MODIFICATIONS!!!. If you don't co-operate, then DON'T DISTRIBUTE
IT IN ANY FORM!!.
This BSP may be distributed ONLY over the Internet and/or BBS systems.
You are NOT authorized to put this BSP on any CD or distribute it in
any way without my permission.