Click to Download Additional Info: "2Pyramids"
E-mail: [email protected]
Description: Team Fortress CTF 1.5 map
STATUS: TESTING BETA 1
# of Teams: 2
recommended # of players: 10-12
New Textures : Yes, see credits below
New Sky : Yes, jungle1 by Nexus
New Skins/Models : Yes, packs and flags by [JFF]Singlecoil
New Sounds : Yes, thanks to [WTF?] from "Temple of the Maya"
Editor used : Worldcraft 3.3, Wally, HLMV, Paint Shop Pro 7
Compiler : Worldcraft 3.3 & ZHLT v. 2.4.2
Just unzip into your C:\ directory. All the files
will go into their right spots. If you don't use winzip,
.tga files go to tfc/gfx/env
.bsp and .txt files go to tfc/maps
.wav files go to tfc/sound/maya
.mdl files go to tfc/models
SPECIAL THANKS AND CREDITS TO:
- [WTF?]Dr_Bones & [WTF?]sHINMA - this map was inspired by
and borrows ideas from thier map "Temple of the Maya"
- Macman for textures from de_aztec.wad
- Nexus for the sky. To be found at The Wadfather.
- Todd 'Mr.CleaN' Rose for textures from mrclean texture pak 2
- unDuLe for textures from Sangfroid.wad
- Team [JFF], my buddies...
- Pro. Victim and aXon from the TFMapped Forum
for answering n00b questions
- PlanetHalflife and PlanetFortress for my daily fix...
By [JFF]Singlecoil 2001
Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels.
You MUST NOT distribute this level UNLESS you INCLUDE THIS FILE WITH
NO MODIFICATIONS!!!. If you don't co-operate, then DON'T DISTRIBUTE
IT IN ANY FORM!!.
This BSP may be distributed ONLY over the Internet and/or BBS systems.
You are NOT authorized to put this BSP on any CD or distribute it in
any way without my permission.
"Temple of the Maya" is copyrighted 2001, [WTF?]Dr_Bones & [WTF?]sHINMA